integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hello Reginalyc ((((:


AIYA dear I'm also damn sorry. Those words came out the other day cus I was feeling damn sian, a lot shitty stuff happened over th wkend, then it just culminated into this bad-mood (rare) thiamjiamin. I'm damn sorry, if you haven't noticed, I deleted my post alr :D

As much as I don't like it HAHAHAHA i know you guys say it for fun :D and I've confidence in myself la i know im not OBESE HAHA but my current figure confirm can be improved on LOL. And my hair aiya it's been there since time immemorial so i honestly don't care la. So when you said ur usual mean stuff (which i totally know you don't mean) i was abit aiyah sian i know alr lah dont need to keep reminding me.

HAHA. But honestly, no harm intended. (((:

And in response to ur "P.S.: If one day you decided that you're tired of being friends with me, can drop me a message I go mourn at my backyard.", this will honestly NEVER happen. HAHA you know that (: HAHA idk why you all say im too nice HAHA no one can ever be TOO NICE. I just try my best and I go along lor. There are people i honestly don't like also and you can nvr fall into that category :D You're whacky and fun and you were there for me through the TOUGHEST times of my life. ((((: Srsly I treasure you very much and I've rly nvr had a friend like you :D HEHE apology accepted! LOVEYOU.

And dear, altho I can nvr be there for you 24/7 (since we're going diff facs and everything) pls know that I will ALWAYS BE THERE. I may miss your call, I may dao ur smses sometimes (UNINTENTIONALLY) but YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE IN MY HEART. WHEN I AM WITH MY PHONE I WILL REPLY I WILL CALL BACK

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST I CALL AFTER I *ERHUM* FOR THE FIRST TIME SO I CAN TELL YOU THE DETAILS (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Pls forgive me too (: For all the times I seemed not to care when I didn't reply ur smses or pick up ur calls, Pls know I honestly care abt you SO SO SO MUCH.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

HEEHEE and i know la its quite funny also when u say those mean things LOL HAHAHAHA i personally am v okay with it. its just that i was in this RLY ULTIMATE BAD MOOD that day. :/

HAHAHAHAHAHA :D pls continue to be mean. :DDDD

LOVEYOU REGINALYC this long post is specially for you.